Exhibition preparation check-list
The result of participation in the exhibition depends directly on the preparation. Thorough and thoughtful preparation is the basis of your success.
**The exhibition team is happy to help you prepare for a successful event! ** We suggest you use effective tips & steps, following which your preparation will be simple, and your participation will be productive.
How to minimize your cost while preparing for an exhibition? Download our tips for allocating your budget:
In special guide "Entry procedure to Crocus Expo", we put together all the necessary tips and answers to frequently asked questions about working at Crocus Expo.
- What organisers and the venue will be doing?
- Priors to buildup, Entry & Departure procedures
- What may be else required?
- Lift-on / lift-off area passes
- How to obtain a work pass
- What exhibits require additional approval from Crocus Expo
- How to bring international cargo to the stand?
All of these questions answers you can find in here:
Boost your marketing strategy with our Marketing guide, Just attending an exhibition is not enough. You need to create a pre-buzz about it, which will inform your audience that you are exhibiting and where they can reach you.
Don’t know where to begin? Don't worry! Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you prepare for the exhibition: